If you have any questions or any problems about the operation of Patent2net you can ask/report it in this page. We will try to answer as soon as possible.
Export CSV function with datatable :
- You must to connect at :
- And select always allowed and add :
- Query interval using upper or lower signs works on espacenet and not on P2N :
- For exemple : (ta = “3D print*” or ta = “additive manufacturing”) and (pd >= “01/01/2015” AND pd ⇐ “15/08/2015”)
- Write instead : (ta = “3D print*” or ta = “additive manufacturing”) and pd = “01/01/2015:15/08/2015”
- a simple data range query that works with P2N (seems that API does not accept everything)
- and (pd=“2003,2013”)
To whom it may concern,
I am trying to use Patent2Net for the first time. I am following the User Manual and downloaded 64bit version from http://patent2netv2.vlab4u.info/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=user_manual:download_install.
However, when I get to http://patent2netv2.vlab4u.info/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=user_manual:first_steps and check the contents of the extracted file, it looks completely different.
For example there are only folders named, Patent2Net, REQUESTS, RequestsSets.
Would you let me know why? I couldn't find the contact page either.
- Create a case limiting Patent2net to model utility :
- add at the end of your query and (pn = U not (pn = UA or pn = US or pn = UY))
Credits: Patent2Net -started in 2013-. Open source licence “as is”. See Disclaimer